Looking to Sell? The right business broker can make all the difference in achieving a quick business sale at the best possible price.
We know that you have invested time, emotion and hard work in building your business. Now you're considering the decision to sell. Whatever your reason for selling - from retirement, to relocation, to just wanting a change - selling a business is an emotional and difficult process, and is best handled by an experienced business broker. At American Business Brokers, connecting sellers with qualified buyers is our only business. We work with you to determine and maximize your goals. Our business brokers negotiate business deals every day, and are experienced with the hurdles that selling a business presents. We are ready to lead you through the complex selling process and smoothly guide you through all the buyer, legal, tax, accounting, regulatory and closing issues that need to be addressed. We are professionals with a fiduciary duty to you and will work for your complete satisfaction throughout the entire sale process.
Here's what we can do for you:
- Educate you in the process of selling your business For many people, selling a business is not an event that occurs often. It's an intimidating process, and it's important that it's done correctly. We will educate you in the process of selling your business as we lead you through it, working with you every step of the way towards your goal.
- Keep the sale confidential Confidentiality is key when selling a business. American Business Brokers can market your business without your current employees, customers, vendors, or competitors ever being aware that your business is for sale – ensuring that the selling process never impacts your business. All inquiries and meetings regarding the sale of your business are kept confidential and can be scheduled at your convenience, including in the evenings or on weekends. All prospective buyers will be required to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement which prevents them by penalty of law from disclosing any and all information regarding the sale or operations of your business.
- Value your business to determine the correct selling price We have a thorough understanding of the current market climate and can assist you in setting the best possible price for your business. Our business brokers research recent sales histories on similar companies and work with you to determine an unbiased and accurate assessment of your business. Not only do we prevent you from wasting your valuable time due to unrealistic expectations, we also ensure that you don't undervalue your business.
- Develop the proper strategy to market your business There are thousands of businesses for sale at any given time. Each has its own strengths, weaknesses and potential opportunities. At American Business Brokers, we know what buyers are looking for and understand the factors that they consider when buying a business. Our business brokers are experts in developing a marketing package that highlights the particular strengths and potential opportunities of your business while minimizing its weaknesses. We will market your business in its best light, and make it stand out from all the rest.
- Maximize exposure of your business to the largest pool of qualified buyers Through our worldwide database of buyers, our network of brokers and our many other marketing avenues, we are able to reach the most eligible buyers for your business. The result of this is that you receive the greatest number of qualified offers possible - and the highest price for your business.
- Screen and qualify potential buyers American Business Brokers screens every potential buyer to ensure that the buyer is ready to buy, is credit worthy, has the financial ability to buy, and truly understands and is capable of running the business that is for sale. Bottom line: the buyer has to be an excellent match for the business. We will not waste your valuable time if the buyer does not meet or exceed the above qualifications.
- Manage all the details and provide the necessary paperwork There is a lot of work that goes into selling a business. American Business Brokers will lead you step-by-step through the sales process - from offering tips on preparing your business for sale, to providing the necessary paperwork, to setting up due diligence, all the way through to helping structure, negotiate and close the deal. In addition, there are always issues that can arise during the selling process. Our business brokers are experts in quickly resolving problems created by attorneys, accountants, landlords and both buyers and sellers.
- Recommend terms and help structure the deal There are many ways to structure a deal. It's not just a discussion of price, interest rate and number of years to pay. There are many accounting and tax-related issues that have to be considered. American Business Brokers has the expertise and experience to structure the deal so that it is right for you.
- Assist the buyer in obtaining financing Not every buyer has all the funds and working capital necessary to buy a business. Some buyers require outside financing in order to raise a portion of the money. American Business Brokers has access to the widest network of financial lenders available. If financing is necessary, we will find a way to make it happen.
Click here to find a business broker in your area