Business Broker offices are available! Join the ABB team!
"...Talk of a Recession. What Recession?"
The Business Brokerage Industry is growing at a record pace.
In strong or weak economies, 18% of all business owners will need to sell their business. How can you become a business broker?
What is a Business Broker?
A BUSINESS BROKER is a executive consultant, equipped with the knowledge to successfully complete the sale of an existing business or franchise. A business broker also assists buyers in locating businesses that meet their buying criteria. A business broker works as an Intermediary that connects business owners looking to sell their business with those looking to purchase a business, guiding each party through the extensive transaction process.
Enroll now to participate in a FREE webinar from the industry leader in Business Brokerage.
Gain the insider's secret to this industry.
How Big is the Business Broker Market?
There are over 23 million businesses in the United States. At any given time, an estimated 18% (over 4 million!) of those businesses will change hands annually.
Benefits of Becoming a Business Broker!
Business Brokering has benefits such as:
- Regular business hours
- Better quality of life
- Setting your own appointments
- Flexibility of choosing a home-based or office location
- Multiple sources of income
- Being your own boss
- No inventory or employees
- No travel necessary
The average sales price on a small business ranges from $200,000 to $300,000. The average commission is between 10-12% of the sales price of a business. The following chart depicts some of the transactions that our American Business Brokers (ABB) Business Brokers have completed, with their corresponding selling prices and commissions earned. The second chart represents Merger and Acquisition opportunities currently listed and available through American Business Brokers.
Main Street Brokerage (Completed Sales)
Mergers & Acquisitions (Listings for Sale)
Car and Truck Acc. Store
Bar & Grill
Adv. Specialty Products
National Distribution Co.
Well Known Major Hotel
Sand & Gravel Mine
These are actual sales and corresponding broker commissions. They could be yours!
Key to Success
The key is to partner up with a firm that can provide the proper training and ongoing support to help you obtain listings and close these business transactions. American Business Brokers has the best program and platform available to ensure your success in business brokerage in the shortest transaction cycle possible.
Why Become a Business Broker with ABB?
When you become a broker with ABB you keep 100% of your commissions!
- Shortens your learning curve dramatically
- 4-day comprehensive training course
- Mentor program/On-going training and support from headquarters
- Protected territory
- A turn-key operation- everything necessary to start Business Brokering
- Forms, marketing materials, agreements and contracts essential to conduct business
- Instant creditability being affiliated with a global organization
- Telemarketing services
- Corporate website access and personal Capital email address
- On-going marketing and advertising of your businesses for sale on ABB website and other Multiple Listing websites
- Co-Op Advertising both online and offline that drives buyers and sellers to you and the ABB website
- Access to our extensive database of buyers and sellers
- Access to our network of nationwide financing sources
- Advantages of economy of scale; less overhead expenses with ABB vs. being an Independent Broker
What Are the Requirements to Own a ABB Office?
Desired Skills & Experience
- Exceptional character and integrity
- Desire to be an independent business owner
- Access to liquid capital for investment in a proven business model
- Understanding of sales and business principles
- Demonstrated knowledge in the areas of sales, marketing, business operations, and relationship management
- Dedication to client service and satisfaction
- Drive to achieve business objectives
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build long-term relationships within the community
- Initial cash investment - $29,995
- Minimum Net Worth - $50,000-$125,000
- Start up financing available
Join Our Team of Successful Business Brokers